If you are a newly-wed, you are probably looking for information on how to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Of course, having sex regularly is the best way how to get pregnant. To improve your chances of getting pregnant, consider the following:
1. Couples have intercourse during the period of ovulation but do not do it outside the ovulation period. Although it has been proven that ovulation is the proper time for conception but some women do not always become fertile at this period. Having intercourse 3 times a week will help couples in their efforts.
2. Try using an ovulation kit to determine when the ovum is ready for this will increase your opportunity to conceive. Many women use charting or other methods to predict the right moment but it can be too confusing. These kits are relatively easy to use and accurate too. You can also make use of Fertility monitors, such as the Clear Blue Easy monitor, to help you. Fertility monitors are ovulation prediction kits in that read changes in LH and hormonal chances accurately. They are also easy to use and will tell you when is the best time to get pregnant.
3. To get pregnant faster have intercourse prior to ovulation (not after). Couples are confused about the best time to have sex in relation to the ovulation period. There is a monthly small window for each woman to conceive. After ovulation, the egg will live for 24 hours. However the male sperms will survive up to 2 or 3 days. This is rationale why performing intercourse two to three days before ovulation improves your opportunity of getting impregnated. The male sperm survives longer than the ovum so use this chance.
4. The calendar method looks at the 28-day cycle and mid cycle as the proper time for ovulation. Although this has the possibility compared to just selecting any day, it is by no means precise. Sometimes the females do not ovulate on the 14th day. Use the more accurate methods in predicting the proper time as the prediction kits, charts or watching clues for fertilization.
5. Fertility charting is not reliable as a method for it has disadvantages. It is not accurate in tracking down your cycle. By the time the chart gives the signal, the proper period is over. Use the other method as stated.
6. Always be in the state of good health by having a regular check up from your OBGYN or medical health provider. STD, untreated infections and poor health gives the lowest scale for success.
7. Pregnant women should stop smoking and drinking or use drugs. It will an adverse effect on your unborn child.
8. In your efforts to become a mother, enjoy the sexual activity. The act should never be considered a job or process for reproduction. Make your time together as romantic and ecstatic by making use of romantic music, sexual scent and making each other physically attractive. Some studies revealed that having an orgasm during sex play offers more chances for conception. For the female, her spasmic fluctuation during orgasm pulls up the sperm into the uterus. On the part of the male, orgasm multiplies his sperm count.
9. Maintain the proper position in your sex play. Always have the female on top for the pull of gravity will allow sperms to leak out in other positions. A pillow can also be placed under her hips to incline the pelvis and preserve the sperm longer. Although others consider the missionary position as old fashioned sex, it is still the best for getting pregnant.
10. It is not hard to start bearing a child. Commonly, couples are able to bear children before a period or one to two years. If ever, you are the exception, visit and consult your favorite health provider.
Your chances of getting pregnant must not be considered a major problem. Just be properly informed on the right methods to follow and how to do it.
Pregnancy Topics Tags
- how to increase chances of getting pregnant